A client, manufacturer of electronic components, uses the services of Air Time Critical® to organize door-to-door express air freight from Tunisia to Hungary.
An express air freight Tunisia to Hungary
Details of the express air freight solution
- Flight type: Express air freight (unconsolidated priority freight)
- Routing: TUN – FRA – BUD
- Service: Door-to-door delivery
- Commodity: 3 boxes of 10 kg
- Flight route: Tunis – Frankfurt – Budapest
- 12/05 – 11:45 a.m.: Collection of 3 express parcels in Tunisia
- 12/05 – 6:20 p.m.: Reception of the goods at Tunis airport
- 13/05 – 02:25 a.m.: Flight departure from Tunis
- 13/05 – 03:23 a.m.: Arrival of the flight in Frankfurt, Germany
- 13/05 – 7:36 a.m.: Departure of the second flight from Frankfurt
- 13/05 – 9:08 a.m.: Arrival of the express freight in Budapest, Hungary
- 13/05 – 12:20 p.m.: Goods delivered to the consignee’s site
N.B: The times indicated correspond to local times
What delivery time for this Tunisia-Hungary express air freight ?
Delivery from Tunisia within 24 hours
This express air freight from Tunisia to Hungary was carried out in 24 hours door to door.
Time saved on average compared to traditional air freight: 1 DAY.
Need faster delivery from Tunisia? See the OBC solution
Do you need an even faster solution for your delivery from Tunisia? Do you know the On Board Courier solution (OBC), also called hand carry ? Unlike traditional air freight, a passenger is sent on a commercial flight with your parcels. He takes your consignment as a hand luggage with him in the cabin or in the hold if the quantity of parcels is larger. Main advantage? The responsiveness and speed of the solution which always surpasses a freight option. The passenger “jumps” on the first available flight and after going through customs, delivers straight away to the consignee. Air Time Critical® offers On Board Courier solutions from Tunisia and Morocco to Paris Orly (ORY) and Paris Roissy (CDG).
The added bonus of Air Time Critical® for your express freight
Air Time Critical® places importance on ensuring that each urgent delivery is received according to the client deadline. The ATC® teams work daily to anticipate the hazards that may arise during express air transport. Thus, in addition to the planned flight, each transport has one or more back-up flights in the event of a problem (delay, cancellation, etc.) on the initially planned flight.
In our case, in addition to the FRA-BUD flight at 07:36 a.m., Air Time Critical® had anticipated possible problems and planned back-up flights on the same day at 08:40 a.m., 12:15 p.m. and 4:35 p.m., in order to ensure the shipment of this urgent shipment.
For any express requiring tracking, contact ATC®
Air Time Critical®, a freight forwarder specializing in express air freight for French, Belgian and European manufacturers, organizes your most urgent transports for you.
Contact us now via:
- Our instant quote form
- By telephone: +33 1 78 90 26 52 (FR) / +32 2 888 84 16 (EN/FR)
Note: The dates, times, places and names mentioned may have been modified to preserve our customers confidentiality.